Seeking a data-driven individual with a passion for uncovering insights in raw data sets through meticulous analysis, exploration, visualization, and statistical techniques.
This individual will be responsible for the delivery of data solutions which can include: academic-grade analysis on a wide variety of customer data sets; automated data processes for reporting and optimization; Machine-learning based solutions.
If you are a problem solver, love math, self-learner, independent worker, fascinated with data, have 2 feet on the ground and eager to learn we invite you to apply to work with our expert team.
The position is in Tel Aviv. An office with all the hi-tech perks.
- Perform data analysis and exploration of high-volume and often messy data.
- Visualize and communicate complex ideas in a straight forward manner.
- Tackle business challenges from end to end and take responsibility for the entire cycle from data infrastructure through analysis and reporting to full working automated data solutions.
- Work in collaboration with business functions and simultaneously on multiple domains.
- Some more things that you will probably be doing: Automating analyses; Working on multiple SQL DB’s; Authoring data pipelines with an ETL tool or Python; AB testing analysis; high level KPI’s analysis; Building and analyzing dashboards and reports; Evaluating and defining metrics; Conduct frequent explorations of new data sets; Model user behaviors for analysis or for integration with production systems.
- A think-fast problem solver, self-learner, independent worker, fascinated with data, has 2 feet on the ground and eager to learn.
- 3+ years of experience in data sciences / analysis in a high volume and complex data business environment, preferably from online companies.
- Business understanding – be able to match a data solution to a business problem.
- A B.Sc./M.Sc. in statistics/mathematics/industrial engineering or another quantitative field.
- Machine learning experience or extreme eagerness to learn.
- People person – you will be required to communicate your results and collaborate with business functions daily.
- Master of SQL – very strong must.
- Experience in R / Python / SAS / Matlab or other programming language.
- Experience with ETL’s, cloud infrastructure, big-data technologies – advantage.