We are a small team of professionals that enjoy our time together and we believe that every opinion counts, so we are looking for smart people that are fun to work with.
Our Sales Development Manager will be responsible for building and operating the new business generation process to create new opportunities and revenues.
The chosen one needs to be highly motivated, independent, and a team player with the ability to plan and execute a growth strategy, manage a budget, and carry a quota.
This is a part-time/self-employment position, based in Tel-Aviv, working remotely is an option.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implement methodologies, create infrastructure, and best practices for inbound and outbound sales development.
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results.
- Lead the customer development process to validate demand and focus on the target audience.
- Establish the Inside Sales process.
- Generate qualified opportunities.
- Create a leads pipeline and track the efficiency of sales and marketing programs.
- Initiate changes to the marketing program to support the leads pipeline.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of global B2B sales management experience from SaaS/Service companies
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Technically adept
iKnowlogy is a BI and Data Science professional services company founded by two seasoned data scientists with rich experience.
We work with top-tier online hi-tech companies to deliver high-quality end-to-end analytic solutions using the latest data technologies, tailored to our customers’ business needs.